income will depend on several factors, none of which we can know before
talking to you. Income will definitely depend on:
1. The population of the area you cover.
2. How much time and energy you devote to the business.
3. Your own personality. A person who is warm and understanding has a better future as a matchmaker than one who is cold and/or judgmental.
4. How much time you devote to your clients.
5. How honest and up front you are with your clients.
The competition in your area will also be a determining factor, although the fact that you have not purchased a franchise, bought an existing business, or spent mega dollars starting a business should give you a price advantage regardless of your competitors.
for more information
SOLO for Singles
Copyright © 1993-2007 Matchmaker Training. All rights reserved.
Keywords: dating, loving, meeting, matchmakers, matchmaker, matchmaking, match, matches, matching, matched, single, singles