What You Will
Need to Start
The Ideal Start-Up
Personal and Old-Fashioned
you need to start a
1. Small space for Interviews
- Should be a convenient location for your market
- Should not be located in your home
2. Small space for office
- Can be in or out of your home.
- Can be combined with interview
Start-Up Business Expenses
1. Business telephone line
Should include one free listing in the local yellow
Cell phone can take the place of a business line.
Part of your training will be to optimize
prospecting without large advertising expenses
2 Small advertising budget
3. Business cards and interview forms
Business cards and interview forms can be printed from your computer
Interview forms can be copied without a computer
using the forms we supply and a copy machine.
4. Business checking account
- Filing a DBA is often sufficient.
- Permits needed in your area. We will not be familiar
with your state or city necessities so you will either have to call
local authorities to find out or hire a professional in your area to
give you this information.
Computer with printer
Microsoft Word 2000/higher
Basic Computer Know-How
Matchmaker training does not include basic computer training.
Other expenses such as a cell phone, a bookkeeping program, an
accountant, etc. make life convenient.
What are the bare minimums you need to start? Move forward to find
for more information
SOLO for Singles
Copyright © 1993-2007 Matchmaker Training. All rights reserved.
Keywords: dating, loving, meeting, matchmakers,
matchmaker, matchmaking, match, matches, matching, matched, single, singles