1. Pay attention to all PlayHut toys when you first unfold them. It makesthem easier to fold back up. We had a little trouble with the first one, butcaught on quickly.
2. The steel loops are quite strong and will pop up forcefully. Do not leta young child set this up.
3. Although the products are fire resistant, the applicationof any foreign substance to this product may render the flame resistantproperties ineffective.
4. Realize that these toys are not fireproof. The fabric will burn if left in continuous contact with any flamesource. What parent would leave a toy in continuous contact with a flame source?Probably not many but we have to say that…
5. Clear the floor or ground of sharp objects before placing the toy onit.