Time Necessary to Operate Matchmaker Business Matchmaker Training
Time Needed for Your Business
You as aPersonal and Old-Fashioned MatchMaker
The Education you need to start a Matchmaking Business.
A Dream Benefits to You Contact Expectations/Training Ideal Startup More Information Necessities Potential Income Time Necessary Training Process What’s Next?
This can be a full-time job. You can sit around an office all day, waiting for clients to call in.
It can also be a part-time job with full-time income.
You need time to: 1. Interview
- Many singles prefer/need to interview after work
- Some will interview during lunch hour
- Few will interview during business hours
- All interviews can be after work and/or week-end
- Match new customers as they join
- Match all others once a month
- Talk to potential new customers who call you.
- Stay current with the singles world in your area.
4. Take Care of Business
- Chores like computer entry, banking, and bookkeeping, most of which can be done at your convenience or easily done by an employee or a bookkeeping service.
Keywords: dating, loving, meeting, matchmakers,matchmaker, matchmaking, match, matches, matching, matched, single, singles