Ideals Needed for Start-Up Matchmaker Business Matchmaker Training
What You Will Need to Start The Ideal Start-Up
You as aPersonal and Old-Fashioned MatchMaker
The Education you need to start a Matchmaking Business.
Office Space: 1. Small space for Interviews
- Should be a convenient location for your market
- Should not be located in your home
2. Small space for office
- Can be in or out of your home.
- Can be combined with interview space.
A Dream Benefits to You Contact Expectations/Training Ideal Startup More Information Necessities Potential Income Time Necessary Training Process What’s Next?
Start-Up Business Expenses 1. Business telephone line
- Should include one free listing in the local yellow pages
- Cell phone can take the place of a business line.
2 Small advertising budget
3. Business cards and interview forms
Business cards and interview forms can be printed from your computer
Interview forms can be copied without a computer using the forms we supply and a copy machine.
4. Business checking account
- Filing a DBA is often sufficient.
- Permits needed in your area. We will not be familiar with your state or city necessities so you will either have to call local authorities to find out or hire a professional in your area to give you this information.
- Computer with printer
- Access 97/higher
- Microsoft Word 2000/higher
- FrontPage 2000/higher
Basic Computer Know-How
- Matchmaker training does not include basic computer training.
Other expenses such as a cell phone, a bookkeeping program, an accountant, etc. make life convenient. What are the bare minimums you need to start? Move forward to find out.
Keywords: dating, loving, meeting, matchmakers,matchmaker, matchmaking, match, matches, matching, matched, single, singles