Book Friendship Hurts Long
Review of The Friendship Factor.
Friendships and not always positiverelationship. Jan Yager helps you avoid friends who hurt.
When Friendship Hurts How to Deal With Friends Who Betray, Abandon, or Wound You
by Jan Yager
We think of friends as positive relationships in our lives. Yet that is not always true. Avoid, end, or mend friendships who are harmful to you. There is no doubt that friendship can be risky. There is no crystal ball to predict that a particular friend will turn out to be a reliable, positive relationship in your life or, that a negative friendship will be harmful to you.
The author covers:
1. The 21 types of negative friends, including the bloodsucker, the fault finder, the double crosser, and the copy cat.
2. The email effect and how electronic communication has changed friendships for both the better and the worse.
3. The misuse of friendship at work and how to deal with a coworker’s lies, deceit, or revenge tactics.
4. How to move on after a friendship has failed.
5. How friends can change from wonderful to harmful. During the “courtship” phase when people are charming, polite, and trying hard to please, they are wonderful. Yet, once your friendship is well underway, some people may change to toxic friends.
CyberParent Recommended Reading for More Information: Setting Limits in Friendships. Review The Friendship Factor. Review When Friendship Hurts. Review The Friendship Crisis.
GreenBuilding and Remodeling