Veggietales Dont Sink in the Sink is a kids game that teaches memory & motor skills in young children.
Our quick take? It’s a winner.
Two to four players race their veggies across pots and pans without letting them fall in the sink.
The pitfalls are in different places each time thanks to the different patterns.
This keeps older kids interested, too!
Although the manufacturer suggests age 4 years and up, a younger child could play this with adult supervision.
There are no very small pieces and the spinner is easy for a younger child to use.
Some of the highlights of Don’t Sink in the Sink include:
- It is quick (you can play it in 15-20 minutes).
- You actually play in the sturdy box.
- It is easy to set up.
- It tests and develops memory and motor skills.
- It teaches kids about veggies.
- It’s silly, fun, and has an element of surprise.
- Each game is different because of four different memory maze patterns.
If you want your children to like their veggies and have a good time, Veggie Tales board game Don’t Sink in the Sink! is a winner!
Manufacturer’s Suggested Age: 4 and up.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for children under 5 years.