Conservation Water Energy
Conserve Hot Water, Conservation Energy and Water, Solar Hot Water, Solar Thermal,, solar hot water, domestic hot water, Renewable Energy, Alternative Energies, Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Renewables News DFW, Dallas Fort Worth North Texas North Central Texas
Conserve Waterand Energy
Solar Hot Water for aGreen Homeor Business
DFWHome Radio Archives News/Events EnergyAudit GreenBuilding GreenEconomics GreenRemodel Consult Renewable Energy Solar Electricity Solar Hot Water Solar Pool Heating Rainwater Wind
DFW Green Buildinge-Letter DFWRenewable Energy e-Letter DFWSustainable Living e-Letter
News of Renewable & Alternative Energy
Join our email list here
Some conservation practices conserve both water and energy. A few of these are:
1. Check your faucets for leaks and repair them quickly. Leaks waste water and if the hot water faucet is leaking, it wastes energy, too!
2. Conserve energy and water by installing water-saving showerheads. A new showerhead saves dollars and does not waste the planet’s resources.
3. Make certain water faucets are turned off tightly, particularly with children.
4. Use a sink stopper or dishpan when washing dishes by hand. This also will conserve water and energy.
5. Do not let hot water run while washing dishes.
You can never have virtually free hot water if you have water heated by natural gas. But you can practice conservation practices to save both energy and water.
Do you need an energy consultant, energy auditor,
Copyright © 2008-2011 DFW Green Building and Renewable Energy. All rights reserved.Reprinted with permission which is not universally given. Please contact DFWGreen Building and Renewable Energy for permission in writing before using thesecopyrighted materials.
Note: The opinions expressedherein are exclusively those of the writers or other participants and do not necessarily reflect theposition of CyberParent. They are not intended to take the place of advice of ahealth, legal, or other professional whose expertise you might need to seek.