Chakra Balancing The chakras are precise monitors of our physical and mental well-being.
Each is said to spin at a different frequency. When each chakra spins at its perfect frequency the systems of the body radiate perfect health. Imbalances occur when there is too much or too little energy flowing through a person’s chakras.
Various techniques are used to balance the chakra system and restore individual health physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
There are 7 main Chakras that run along the spine:
1. Root Chakra – Sits at the base of your spine or tailbone.
2. Sacral Chakra– Two inches below your navel
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – three inches above your navel
4. Heart Chakra – at the heart
5. Throat Chakra – at the throat
6. Third Eye Chakra – in the middle of the eyebrows
7. Crown Chakra – top of the head